As per orders of the Commissioner of Police, Gurugram vide his office Endst No. 19517-50 dated 22-06-2013, Verification Roll Clerk (VRC) in DCP, Headquarters, Gurugram office shall be responsible to conduct Police Verification of a person who is a resident of Gurugram. The person(s) may require it for any private job or any other purpose.
Procedure to be adopted for Police Verification of a Person for Private Job:
1. To apply for a Police Verification Report, the applicant is required to fill an application form ( Download Application Form) that is also available free of cost in the Verification Roll Clerk (VRC) Branch, located at Room No. - 19 Ground Floor, Office Commissioner of Police, Near Sohna Chowk, Gurugram, Contact No. 0124-2869300. The duly filled-in application form is to be submitted along with the necessary documents and the applicable fee.
Application Fee: A fee of Rs.500/- is to be deposited with Verification Roll Clerk (VRC) Branch against proper receipt.
Documents Required :
The following documents must be attached along with the application form:
Copy of any two of the following :- (POI) Proof of identity or any two (POR) Proof of residence, of the individual whose verification has been sought.
|POI (Proff of Identity)||POR (Proof of Residence)|
- PAN Card
- Adhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Govt. ID Card
- Photograph Passbook of Running Bank Account SBI/PNB
- Ration Card
- Vote Card
- Electricity Bill DHBVN
- Water Bill MCG
- Telephone Bill
- Residence Certificate Issued By SDM/Teshildar
- 1. Applicants are required to submit the proof of address of the present address only, irrespective of the date from which he/she has been residing at the given address.
Procedure to be adopted for Police Verification of a Security Guard employed by a Private Security Agency:
Two types of verification are done for the Private Security Guards employed.
- Criminal Record Check:
If the Private Security Agency wants only Previous Criminal record check of the Security Guard, duly filled Form II as prescribed in Rule No 5 of Haryana Private Security Agency Rules, 2009 has to be submitted along with an application fee of Rs 200/- to be deposited either by Cash against proper receipt or by Demand Draft/Postal Order in the favour of Deputy Commissioner of Police, Headquarters, Gurugram.
- Character and Antecedents Verification:
If the Private Security Agency wants Character and Antecedents Verification of the Security Guard to be done , duly filled Form II as prescribed in Rule No 5 of Haryana Private Security Agency Rules, 2009 has to be submitted along with an application fee of Rs 500/- to be deposited either by Cash against proper receipt or by Demand Draft/Postal Order in the favour of Deputy Commissioner of Police, Headquarters, Gurugram.