- Hire security personnel from reputed agencies only.
- Use transport for carrying all valuables. If you regularly carry money, or any other precious commodity, change the route and time randomly.
- Avoid cash payments as far as possible, especially in the presence of servants / outsiders
- Do not talk loudly on the telephone (especially cellular phones) about money matters.
- All security personnel, including lift men should be thoroughly briefed on various aspects of security.
- Wherever possible use CCTV and other electronic alarm systems.
- Inform the Police about any suspicious happening or unclaimed object lying for a long time. Extend full co-operation to the police.
- Jurisdiction Area of Police Stations