Extension of visa for foreigners registered in India
The foreigners of all nations, who are registered in the office of FRO Gurugram can apply for extension of visa. Following documents in single are required for extension of visa except those whose names are given below:-
- On line application form duly filled up by the applicant
- Recent Coloured Photographs of the applicant ¼Four Copies½
- Copy of passport
- Copy of visa
- Copy of Residential Certificate/Residential Permit.
- Copy of employment contract.
- Copy of the marriage certificate for those seeking extension as a spouse of an Indian National.
- Bona fide certificate from the university/college/institution for those seeking extension on a student visa. Accreditation certificate from the Press Information Bureau for those seeking extension on a journalist visa.
- Copy of permission from the RBI in cases of business/joint venture etc.
- Terms and conditions of appointments and copies of contracts or agreements for those seeking extension on employment visa.
- Request letter from the concerned Indian company in case of employment/business visa.
- Undertaking from the concerned Indian company in case of employment/business visa.
- Bona fide Medical certificate from the recognized hospital for those seeking extension on a 'Medical' and 'Med-X' visa.
- Approval for extension of 'Business' visa and Journalist Visa is given by the Ministry of Home Affairs (Foreign Division), Govt. of India.
The foreigners of the following countries are advised to submit three copies of the documents mentioned above:
- Sri Lanka
- Bangla Desh
- Download Application Forms