- Always keep your fire arm properly serviced and your licence updated
- Never put your finger on the trigger unless you are ready to shoot.
- Never accept a weapon from anyone unless the breach is opened and the weapon is unloaded.
- Never point the gun towards anyone.
- Always consider your weapon loaded even if it has been verified otherwise.
- Always keep your fire arm out of reach of friends, family members who are not authorized to use it. Special care be taken to keep it away from the children.
- Do not store your fire arms with ammunition in the chamber
- Do not fire in the air as bullet can rebound with velocity and can hit someone.
- Do not shoot in the air during any ceremony/celebration as it can endanger others safety and can lead to prosecution and cancellation of arm licence.
- ALWAYS REMEMBER: The fire arm is not a toy, wield it with responsibility.
- Jurisdiction Area of Police Stations