Suspention / Renewal License
Renewal of Driving Licence:
The driving licence is required to be renewed after expiry of its validity. You have to approach to your local zonal office during public dealing hours for the same.
Your licence is valid for 20 years from the date of issue or till you turn 50 years of age, whichever happens earlier. However, if your licence is for a commercial, passenger or goods vehicle it must be renewed after every three years.
Documents Required for Renewal of Licence for Private Licence:
- Application in Form No.9. Rs. 200 is charged for renewal of license in time.
- Two copies of your recent passport size photograph.
- Driving licence held.
- Proof of age and residence.
- Medical form No.1 self declaration of physical fitness.
For Commercial Licence:
- The above documents as used in Private Licence Medical form No.1 A in all cases. Driver refreshing Training certificate in case of HMV.